- Polished stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 9 mm thick), See-through sapphire crystal snap-down case-back engraved with the serial number and ‘Classima’, ‘Baume & Mercier’
- Silver opaline dial with lined center, ‘Baume & Mercier Geneve’ printed under the 12 o’clock position, ‘Automatic’ above the 6 o’clock and ‘Swiss Made’ under the 6 o’clock, Date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Blued Leaf hands, Applied silver-tone indices and Roman numerals, Arabic numeral and indice minute markers displayed around the flange, Crown engraved with Baume & Mercier logo
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, Swiss automatic movement, Sellita caliber SW200-1, 4 Hz / 28800 Vph frequency, 26 rubies, Power reserve of 38 hours
- Water resistant to 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet, Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet, Push button deployment clasp, Fits up to an 8 inch wrist
Baume & Mercier Classima
The new Classima is a real eye-catcher with its 40 mm-diameter round case in polished steel. Its taut lines are accentuated by its silver-colored dial with a central line guilloché decor typical of the Baume & Mercier design. Powered by a mechanical self-winding movement visible through the sapphire crystal case back, this timeless watch that makes a perfect fit on every wrist is worn on a steel bracelet seamlessly integrated with the case. Slim and elegant, entirely in line with the history and aesthetics that have forged the strength of the Maison since 1830, this handsome model will accompany its owner towards ever-greater success.