- Watch featuring allover exposed screw accents, square dial with Roman numeral markers, and octagonal crown topped with faceted blue spinel
- 24 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with deployment clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
A Cartier original, updated for women, the Santos W20056D6 maintains its classic character and recognizable Cartier aesthetic while sporting a smaller, more modern profile for today’s woman. The thin square brushed steel case, which curves gently to fit the wrist, is featured on a smooth and fluid brushed steel bracelet that fastens on a secure deployment-clasp. Black Roman numerals and blue steel sword hands stand out against the white dial, which is capped with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, and framed by a polished steel bezel. An octagonal steel crown, appointed with a faceted blue spinel, accents the case, framed by steel crown protectors, and polished artillery screw details on the bracelet and bezel contribute to the signature Cartier look. This Cartier watch features precise Cartier Calibre 157 Swiss-quartz movement and is rated water resistant to 99 feet.