- Full-Auto Illuminator, Low-temperature resistant (-10 °C), Solar Power
- Duplex LCD, Digital-compass, 10,000 m Altimeter, Height Gain, Sunrise/sunset display
- Barometer (260/1100), Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C), Altimeter data memory
- World time function, Stopwatch function – 1/100 sec. – 24 hours, Timer – 1/1 min. – 24 hours, 5 daily alarms
- Button tones on/off, Automatic calendar, 12/24-hour timekeeping, Direction Bezel, Mineral glass, Resin case and band, 100M Water resistant, CTL1616 Battery, Size of case/total weight: 57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm / 65.4g
The Casio Story: With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
casio watch pathfinder tough solar