- Round automatic watch featuring tachymeter topring and ribbed dial with date window and three chronograph subdials
- 43 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Chevron-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Since the 1860s, Edouard Heuer and the company that he founded have been responsible for some remarkable watch making achievements. TAG-Heuer’s current watch collections – Formula 1, Aquaracer, Carrera, Link, Monaco and Grand Carrera – boasts stylish sporting designs that feature advanced Swiss quartz and mechanical movements of the finest quality.
tag heuer link