- Round watch with tachymeter bezel featuring day/date window and chronograph subdials
- 43.5 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant-sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Leather band with deployant clasp with double push-button closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
An incredibly masculine watch that is a flurry of functionality, we think you are going to love the TAG Heuer Men’s Carrera Automatic Chronograph Day-Date Watch. This watch begins with a 43mm stainless steel case and a black-toned bezel with a white tachymeter scale. Two prominent pushers and an accented crown grace the right side of the case. These elements cradle a bold black dial with Arabic numeral minute markers and silver-toned hands powered by Swiss Automatic movement. The dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour displays, plus a date display window at the 3 ‘o clock position. A black leather bracelet with analogous stitching straps this watch to the wrist, while a double push-button deployment buckle clasp ensures its secure placement.
tag heuer carrera