- Stainless steel bracelet watch with blue dial featuring luminous hands and date window at three o’clock
- 38 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold over clasp with double push button safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Tissot, the ‘Innovators by Tradition’, has been pioneering craftsmanship and innovation since its foundation in 1853. The company has had its home in the Swiss watch making town of Le Loche in the Jura mountains but now has its presence in over 150 countries. The Tissot innovation leadership is enabled by the development of high-tech products, special materials, and advanced functionality. The Tissot company has been involved with high profile sports events since 1974 when they sponsored a racing car in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, France. Since then, Tissot’s timepieces have been chosen as official timekeepers for world championships in cycling, motorcycling, fencing and ice hockey. Also Tissot is currently the official watch and timekeeper of NASCAR. Stainless steel case, Stainless steel snap-down caseback, Stainless steel bezel, Blue dial, Silvertone luminescent hands, Silvertone Arabic numerals, Date window at the 3 o’clock position, Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet, Push-button deployment clasp, Sapphire crystal, Push/pull crown, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet.
tissot watch 38mm